Yesterday was a very special day for the Rollins family.
It was the 6th anniversary of the most wonderful marriage in the world!!!
Think that's a pretty big statement?
Please, allow me to provide you with just a bit of evidence...
- Erica is my soul-mate and A person can't say they've truly lived until they've found and lived with their soul mate.
- Erica is the best mom any husband could ever ask for. PERIOD!!!
- Erica knows how to brighten my day. Even when it seems the rain clouds will never disappear.
- Erica brings out the best in me. Even when the worst of me seems determined to win.
- Erica knows when I need a shoulder to lean on.
- She knows the words to say when I need them the most.
- Erica gives me strength to keep fighting.
- She gives me courage when I'm most afraid.
- Erica has a smile that could light up the night.
- She brings things into perspective and gives me clearer sight.
- Erica inspires me to try harder.
- She wills me to be my best.
- Erica makes me proud to be a daddy.
- She makes me glad to be called a husband.
This list could go on and on, but by now you get the point.
Erica doesn't even realize how much I love her. She doesn't know how much I care. Because words have never been invented to describe a love like the one I have for her.
Call me old fashioned, but I still believe in a fairytale kind of love. A love that lasts forever.
I believe in love that grows stronger and stronger with each and every new day.
I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.
Forever and always,